Hey, you’re still here. I mean this blog is still here after two years. Here’s what we look like. Or at least what we looked like in April.
In two years we’ve…
- Worked for several different companies
- Learned what love was at a Foreigner/Styx in concert
- Killed 5.8 bajillion spiders and then became friends with the 1.2 zillion others
- Produced a man-child (aka had a baby)
- Became homeowners
- Went to Disneyworld!
- Planted a vegetable garden
- Bought a grill and became grillmasters
- Welcomed a 5 ft bear into our lives (very important)
Does that mean I have to be mommy blogger now? I’m not one who likes titles/stereotypes/definitions. For example, did you know that HoneyBunches and I dated for months without ever defining ourselves as a couple or boyfriend/girlfriend? So I still don’t know what this blog is in terms of niche or category, but it is simply my blog.